Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New path

The past couple months have seen a change around here. As recently as February I had plans to expand the embroidery sections of  each shop, but the Universe seems to be directing me to a different path. The rest of the staff have been very supportive, doing their best to keep things going.

Grimmie tried his paw at making meditation beads...........


and using the embroidery machine. (He's the overachiever around here.)


Jezzie, in addition to her duties as CEO, made sure the supply inventory was well stocked.


Lady Fray even tried her paw at knitting.


And finally, Madame Z did her best to handle the orders and to re-list the items as they expired.

While I greatly appreciate their efforts there wasn't a lot of actual work accomplished. They are after all....... cats. After 'working' 2 minutes they reward themselves with a 10 hour break.


After much soul searching I have decided to shut down both ETSY shops, at least for a while. I started the first shop over 5 1/2 years ago. At the time, I was going through a very difficult period dealing with the auto-immune issues that had been a part of my life for many years, and needed something positive in my life. At roughly the same time, I started on my path of exploring alternative healing methods. Each new treatment I have tried has led me to another, with each building on what the other provided. Today, I feel better than I ever thought possible and am feeling a need to help others with what I have learned. It is with mixed emotions that I have decided to take an indefinite amount of time off from selling on ETSY. On the one hand, it is very hard to leave something that has given me so much joy and been a part of my life for so long. On the other, I am excited to see where this journey leads me.

Thank you to those who have purchased from me the past few years- I am grateful to you all.
Thank you to my friend Amy who introduced me to ETSY- you truly saved me.
Thank you to the humans who have either been staff members or who have provided advertising, photography or modeling services-your talents were invaluable.
Thank you to the Hubby for the support you have given me these past few years- I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

And not to be forgotten, thank you to the furry staff members - your antics have frustrated me from time to time, but mostly they just kept me entertained.






No comments:

Post a Comment