Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Where Oh Where have my paintbrushes gone?

So......... I sat down the other day to work on some ornaments made from used light bulbs and discovered I seemed to be missing all my paintbrushes. They are usually kept in a coffee cup the hubby picked up for me on a fishing trip he took a few years ago.
Having encountered this situation on numerous occasions in the past, I knew who to blame. Grimmie fancies himself a budding young artist and is always taking off with the brushes.
After several minutes spent on this latest scavenger hunt, I was able to find most of the missing brushes and get a good start on some happy little snowmen ornaments. In the near future, they will be found in my ETSY shop, ravenheartdesigns.etsy.com. I'm just not sure where my paintbrushes will be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment