Sunday, August 24, 2014

Staff Wedding

Congratulations to my former worker Aaron and his lovely lady, photographer Melissa, on their marriage this past week. They are both very special people to me and I couldn't be happier for them! The hubby and I were privileged to be included in the celebration. It was a fun Scottish affair complete with bagpipes and kilts. The flower girl, who is also their daughter and the inspiration for my inappropriate baby bibs, wore a custom made bib just for the occasion. (I want to take this opportunity to thank her parents for having a sense of humor and for being as twisted a I am.)


 After the wedding, Hubby and I headed north for a couple days of camping. It was nice to get away and to visit with family who live up there. While we were gone, a good friend checked in on the 'staff', but they did not seem to notice we were gone.
It's so nice to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment